Blockchain Сonference Moscow to show mobile mining farm
An exhibition area of Blockchain Сonference Moscow will present a new mining solution: a portable farm for Antminer S9 or L3+ devices. It is developed by Bitferma focusing on mobile mining farms.
Bitferma sells and takes on lease mobile mining farms as well as provides technical support services. Hardware is based on the 40ft sea container; equipment contains 216 Antminer S9 or L3+ devices.
Mobile farms have the following advantages over conventional stationary miners:
- one can rapidly relocate them in case of finding a source of cheap electricity;
- farms can be easily transported to other country;
- liquid goods: they can be easily sold or leased out;
- an area for container installation is cheaper than a room for a common farm;
- they can be used to warm industrial premises;
- high hacking resistance and fire protection.
Farms are fully autonomous. Processes can be controlled remotely using a web browser or Telegram, and feedback about the system condition can be received in the same way.
Bitferma’s stand will allow you to discover more about the solution and to discuss cooperation details with the company.